Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories...

With my blogaversary quickly approaching...I thought I share more flashback posts that I stumbled upon while reviewing my blogging life over the last year.

Ah, yes. There's this one. I can't believe I actually followed through and did it.

And, this one. A post I certainly needed to read this morning. After a horrible day yesterday.

And, even though I had a rough day yesterday...I realized that in the midst of the horrible-ness (have I mentioned I like to make up words?) God still calls us to shine as best we can. Even if at times it's only a flicker. This post reminded me of that.

Till next time...let YOUR light shine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on the making up of words thing! ;)

HiHoOhio said...

I have so many things I love about your blog, making up words is a top on the list, also how your light makes my light shine....love you