Friday, February 1, 2008

The Divine Miss M

OK. I've snapped out of it. I've crawled out of the slump. Could be the gorgeous sunny skies today...could be that killer work-out this morning...could be that it is now FEBRUARY which means Valentine's Day and my birthday. I'm not like most (women) I know who dread turning a year older. I actually look FORWARD to celebrating each year. Wierd, I know.

Awhile back I posted something about giving "shout outs" to those who deserve it. For months I have been meaning to raise the roof in honor of Maile, photographer extraordinnaire. She visited us back in October to take some family shots around our home and to commemorate Priya's 6th birthday.

In a word--spectacular.















You can click on any of these to make them larger and see the exquisite photo quality.

Then, of course, there are these pictures. And, this has to be my all-time fave shot of yours truly. People have told me that I smile with my whole face...now I believe it.

Not only is Maile talented beyond measure, she is insightful, honest, and hilariously funny. I'm not exaggerating. Just visit her blog on any given day.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that a photo shoot with Maile is unlike any other photo shoot I've ever experienced. And, just look at the finished product. Simply divine, just like the divine Miss M herself.

6 comments:

sojourner said...

I like the shadow picture best!

Anonymous said...

She is, she is. But your family is beautiful so her job was easy.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jen!!! Those pictures brought a big smile to my face :o) HUGS.....

Mendy said...

Something must have been in the air this week giving all my friends the blues and my baby girlz the blahs! I am so glad for the start of a new week!!!! Hope yours is great! These pictures are amazing, they should bring a smile to your face & put a pep in your step! Definetly something to be proud of! Beautiful, just beautiful, all of you!
Mendy

Anonymous said...

Jen, I think there has been something in the air because last week was slumpy for me too. This post means so much to me. You know what, I'm just going to email you. There's too much to say. xo

Anonymous said...

beautiful family - beautiful pics!