Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Love (Feb. 16th).....

....these boys.





I hesitated posting them together...
because they really are their own individuals.

But they belong together.

They are two peas in a pod.

They can be the best of friends...

...and the worst of enemies.

They are all-boy in their
fearless-
jump-off-the-sofa ways.

They crack us up with their
one-liners and their imagination.

They can have me seething mad one minute....
and giggling uncontrollably the next.

They offer unsolicited hugs and
soft whispers of "I love you, Mama"
when I least expect them to.

Both are strong-willed.
Both are strong-willed.
Both are strong-willed.
(Catch my drift?).

Both adore their big sister.

And we all adore them.

I would played this lullaby for both boys
when I nursed and rocked them as babies.

Godspeed, little men.

I just love these boys.

No comments: