Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Starbucks Wisdom


It was a busy weekend. Priya's birthday party Saturday. An early-morning Sunday run. Then a fun Halloween party hosted by friends late Sunday afternoon.

Monday rolled around and I hit the ground running--both literally and figuratively. Yesterday on my way to get my hair done by the fabulous Tonie, I stopped by Starbucks. This was printed on my cup. It's now one of my all-time favorite quotes. I just love it.

Here's to a busy hump day...school conference, volunteering in the teacher work room, VOTING, and celebrating the infinite possibilities of the human spirit.

5 comments:

Dancing Queen said...

that is awesome!! yay for treating yourself!
today is slow for me and sam, but this afternoon it all starts getting crazy then doesn't let up till the weekend, it's all good though:)

i voted yesterday and proudly wore my sticker around town...thank goodness i didn't have to wait in a 2 hour line like i have seen elsewhere!

happy volunteering!! my day to "PAL" for our school is thursday, but i have to miss tomorrow due to the annual costume parade at you know where!!

Shanan Strange said...

You've been Booo-ed! Hop on over to my blog and get more information! Boooooooooo!

Heather said...

Did you get my address from Catherine?

I lost your email address when I changed internet providers.

Mine is hkelsey@cinci.rr.com .

Would you mind sending me yours?

Thanks!

(And I love that quote, too. Don't work too hard, girl.)

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

WHAT a great quote!
i need to read that AGAIN!

do they always have quotes on their cups? pleeeeease do not tell me that i am that clueless... i've been missing out!

super happy week to you too... and yes... lets reach for those "infinite possibilities"!

xoxo

sojourner said...

Happy Happy Halloween! What is your family dressing up as this year? I always love that you all have a theme :0)