Sunday, July 20, 2008

BLOGAVERSARY!

Virtual Flower Graphics

It's been a year. Cannot believe it. I honestly didn't think I'd stick with it. But, here I am. Still kickin' in blogland.

Today I'm suffering from the aftermath of a highly successful 40th anniversary party for my parents. Had it here at the house last night, and let's just say that a good time was had by all. Good food, family, and friends. Oh, yeah. And good WINE!

Emotional toasts were given by each of us 3 kids. Dad and Mom even spoke. And, there were lots of laughs and happy tears.

Forty years is a milestone...in this day and age. So, how fitting on this one year blogaversary that we would be celebrating Mom and Dad's anniversary, too.

I'll be back later with pics. Mine won't surely be as beautiful as the ones Melody took of our whole entire family this morning. Can't wait to see those.

But, first there are dishes to wash. Floors to sweep. Sheets to wash.

And, Motrin to take.

Happy Blogaversary to me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary and Happy Anniversary to Mimi and Papa. 40 years. It really is hard to imagine what love is like after all that time. Magical I'm sure.

Heather said...

Congratulations to the both of you! I had my doubts about how long I would stick with the blogging thing, having no idea of the friendships I would make along the way. My one-year mark is September 4th. My, how far we have come!

Glad to hear you had such a great time with your family. It's so awesome (though a bit tiring) to be surrounded by all that love and family, huh?

HiHoOhio said...

I know how very worried you were about the party and it sounds like a grand success, no surprise here! Love you and happy blogaversary! Smooches!!

DD said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Dawn said...

glad you survived!

sojourner said...

Happy Happy You!

Love.....

Shalet said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogaversary...to you...You've made me laugh a ton thhis past year..even shed a couple of tears..I love reading about YOU and you're blessed family..I look forward to another year..love A

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

40 years! that is SUPER! loads of love & commitment there! sounds like a fun event you had too!

congrats on your blogging year! a year does go by in a flash!

MamaMia said...

Yes, happy blogaversary! I've enjoyed each and every post of yours for a year! So much fun!