Sunday, June 29, 2008

Aw, Shucks.



I'm tickled pink to have been given this "shout out" of love from MamaMia and AllMyKids123. I've known MamaMia a few years...but I've never even met AllMyKids. I do believe we'll have lots to catch up on when we do hook up...given we live in the same town and have so much in common--even mutual friends.

I am so glad you enjoy visiting my corner of the internet, and I enjoy coming to your place, too. It seems as though my blogging has been lagging lately, so I'm shocked and giddy to be receiving this kind award. So, to both of you sweet girls...a heartfelt thanks.

I love where the inspiration for this award comes from...and I realize how truly blessed I am to have 3 healthy little Indians.

OK. Time to share the love.

Hip Momma: a friend & neighbor whose talents are immeasurable but have focused on photography of late. Amazing picture-taking and editing skills abound with this Hip Momma...take a look.

Mama's Toehead Boyz: another neighbor and friend...she has a gift for storytelling...reading her blog is like sharing a cup of coffee (well, she drinks DIET COKE) or a glass of wine while hearing about her blessed life. Soon to be the mother of 3 boys...anyone out there who can relate must visit and share words of wisdom! : )

Ordinary Courage: Brene is funny, insightful, FUNNY, and a true inspiration in the field of shame, guilt, and parenting. Every time I read one of her posts, I feel as if she crawled inside my brain and wrote a story about me. Wierd, I know. The kicker? We've never even met.

Peculiar Momma: This girl is so hilarious I nearly pee in my pants every time I read something she's posted. You have to read the June 10, 2008 post about when she visited my hometown. LOL. Yet, she's got such a tender-heart...she has no idea how comforting her comments were to me when we had to put one of our dogs to sleep a few months ago.

"This is the day...": Heather and I "found" each other...yet another bloggy friend I have so much in common with. She leaves the sweetest comments and is so uplifting. Pay her a visit!

There are others I could mention if not limited to five. I'm in awe of the honesty, the humor, and the talent that expands across the www for all of us to share in.

So, to those of you mentioned above, would you be so kind as to give a "shout out" to those blogs you enjoy? I think we could all use a little more love in the world.

So, c'mon! Share the love!

XOXOXO!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are so sweet! I love your comments as well, and I love that we have so much in common and can relate so well, although we have never even met. Thanks a bunch! And lookout for the love I'll be sending right back atcha...