Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pretty Piggies

So, this month's Girls Night Out was at a fun new hot spot...Spa Jane. 7 of us gathered for some munchies and drinks while having our piggies (as we call them in our household) transformed into works of art.


Now, who wouldn't enjoy drinking these fun wines with these fun names? I was feeling a bit "cab-u-lous" if I do say so myself...


Nothing quite like a pedi with your friends and a glass of something...uh...refreshing. These are Jade's perfectly manicured hands working magic on someone's piggies. Jade and I got a chance to talk before everyone arrived, and Jade tried to persuade me to get extensions, tatooed eye-liner, and microdermabrasion--all on my next visit. Guess I wasn't looking my best tonight for her to want to transform me so dramatically.

Dawn, Amy, & Michelle share a laugh.

Group shot in the round pedicure room.

The finished products on full display.

We missed you, Angelia and Maile! Better join us next time!

2 comments:

Melody A. said...

Thanks, Jen. I was so much fun!!!

Dawn said...

what fun was had. I loved the company, the food and my toes color! Thanks for including me. Dawn