Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day Continued...

After our Labor Day luau (and since we had erased any hopes of napping the kids with bedtime was only a few hours away...) we decided to take a drive on the golf course. It's filled with breathtaking views and serene surroundings...and it's the closest you'll ever see me to playing the game that is about as exciting as watching a pot boil. Give me the Spurs and the Coyote any day.

Of course, all 3 little Indians wanted their turn at the wheel. Priya did pretty well when she wasn't covering her eyes in fear when Daddy stepped on the gas. This caused her to steer us off the path which led to her screeching, "DADDY!" I think I'll be at the mall when he teaches her to drive.



We stopped (several times) for "Princess Potty Breaks" (for Priya)...Daddy took this one while we waited for her Highness to finish.

I am obsessed with my children's feet (we call them their "piggies"). Are they not they most adorable feature on a child?!

"I see golfers! Hurry before they hit us with a ball!" (an infamous Deven quote)

The 16th hole is my favorite with a gorgeous waterfall (and a scary cliff leading to the river WAAAY down below...Animesh said he's lost many a ball WAAAY down there...)

2 comments:

Melody A. said...

Oh, I love the piggies, too. I still love to smell V's feet but they are scarily turning into big girl feet way too fast. But I won't smell Natalya's. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love Lindsey's feet too!!! Ryan's well....they are too big. I am glad other women share the same "love" I have for golf. The boiling water is much more fun :o)