Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3rd: I Love....

...mornings.




And I think I always have.  Just ask my family and peeps...I'm a self-proclaimed "annoyingly cheerful morning person." 

Call me crazy (and I have plenty of friends out there who will), but I love waking up.  I love that first cup of coffee.  I love how excited the puppies are when I greet them and scoop them up out of their kennel.  I love putting the pups on the kids' beds...watching their little tongues kiss the children to a full state of wakefulness.  I love breakfast foods

Now there are some in my family (Animesh & Priya to be specific) who do not feel as I do about mornings.  In fact, where those two are concerned, the word grumpy comes to mind.  And they freely admit that so I can blog this without guilt.

But the boys and I are early-birds.  Catching the proverbial worm at sunrise.

Just don't expect me to answer the phone past 9:00pm.  I'll be asleep by then.


4 comments:

HiHoOhio said...

YUCK!



but I love you and your cheerfulness!

Heather said...

I am a combination of a morning person (7 or 8 is my preferred time, though) and a night owl (I love working my two night shifts a week).

The peace and quiet of both are what appeal to me, I think.

My kids are all three morning people...makes it super easy to get them off to school; sucks in the summer when I just want them to sleep in once in awhile :)

mama's smitten said...

All those things do sound very nice! I have new perspective on the morning:) Thanks

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

me tooooooo!
once my feet hit the floor... it's all go.

soooo alike on this! i had my jammies on... more than once this week... before 8pm... really! :O)

i love... your i loves!