Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude: Days 5-7

This weekend I'm giving thanks for time spent away...with family...and friends...

We're headed to beautiful Mo Ranch for our church's annual Family Retreat.  I've been to Mo many times both as a camper and as a youth leader.  But this will be my first time to visit Mo Ranch with my own children.  And I'm really looking forward to it.

This is the "chapel on the hill" where we'll worship Sunday morning.  Beautiful.


















It's going to be a wonderful time of relaxation, fellowship, and family time.

See you on Monday.  Keep on counting those blessings...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds wonderful! Hope you have a blessed weekend with your whole family!

sojourner said...

enjoy! aren't we blessed to live in the hill country?