Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 3

Today (and every day) I'm giving thanks for our beautiful daughter.


 


Priya  is growing into a kind, loving, helpful, smart young lady.  She sees everyone as equals.  She is eager to please & respectful.  She is a talented artist and singer.  She loves to break out into dance at unexpected moments.  She makes the funniest faces.  She adores her brothers.  She is a pure joy.

Last night I was frantically assembling bags for the Family Church Retreat this weekend.  Animesh took the boys to the Urgent Care Clinic (we've got some strep-like symptoms in the house), so Priya offered to help me stuff the goodie bags.  I would have been up all night if she hadn't given me a hand.  I am so grateful, even if it meant her staying up past her bedtime.  We completely enjoyed our mommy/daughter time.





We're so grateful for our precious first-born.

No comments: