Friday, March 14, 2008

I Love Jesus But I Drink a Little

This has to be one of the funniest clips I have ever seen--I know, I know. I said that about this (which is pretty darn hilarious, too). But this one? It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling I've been missing lately. Got the link from Maile. It's been one heck of a hard week for me...in deeply personal ways. But, these 6 minutes cheered me up in a way I certainly needed.

As did our afternoon at the park. Pictures to follow soon.

And, Gladys? From one Texas girl to another---I love Jesus and I drink a little, too. Ya know...just to thin the blood. :-)

9 comments:

MamaMia said...

Oh my goodness! I needed several tissues after hearing Gladys--what a hoot!!

Hope you have a wonderful Spring Break. Happy Easter!

sojourner said...

Does Ellen call real people? That was great! Have a fabulous Spring Break. I'll be standing on my head at the ranch thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

That was soooooo funny!!!

Anonymous said...

That was soooooo funny!!!

Dancing Queen said...

i hope i still have that much SPUNK at 88 years old!!

i'm sorry you have had a hard week! i hope all the family is ok!

happy spring break!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that episode in awhile but it cracks me up every time. Hilarious stuff. :) I think the best part is Ellen's infectious laugh. :)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention, I'm almost positive I've seen tshirts somewhere with that saying on it. I wanna say it's Gladys' grandkids who were selling them somewhere online. Just in case you wanna try search for 'em. :) If you do we wan't pictures of you in it. ;)

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

Oh yes! I think I actually saw that epoisode! So funny... Ellen's laugh adds to the humor too! hilarious!

Anonymous said...

i'm with you and gladys on the blood thinners! :) That was too funny! Glad it cheered you up!!