Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Grody to the Max



No, my child is not grody. What he's EATING is grody. Gross. Ewww. I know there are plenty of you out there that like fried alligator, but not me. Angelia and Scott had us over for a fish fry this weekend. Totally fun. Watching my kids eat alligator? Not so fun. And, then, when Priya and Trevor actually liked it, my jaw dropped in disbelief. Poor Arnold. That's what I named the alligator after I saw the picture of Scott taking him down. Thanks, Melody, for capturing on film (or digital-land) Trevor trying something new. And, if he's not going to try a green veggie, at least it was a green alligator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalya even ate it the next day. Eew.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for coming...we had so much fun with ya'll..let me know if you need some more gator, we still have some in the freezer!!