Friday, December 7, 2007

Laughed Until I Cried

Ok, this has to be one of the FUNNIEST videos I have ever seen. I have watched it 5 times this morning already...they were apparently on the Today Show this morning doing an interview and have already been on the Ellen show. I wish I had thought of this when we got married.

And, they perform my all-time fave dance move--THE SPRINKLER! THEY ROCK!!!!!!!

Thanks, Suzanne, for sending this my way. You totally made my day.

Still wiping the tears away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jen, that's hysterical! I got that email from 3 different people last week and they all put in the heading, "maile's wedding". And these are all people that don't know each other. Is that a hint? So by the third email I had to open it and just about died! And i am SOO pissed that i didn't think of it first! I'm so jealous! They completely rock and i swear if we ever renew our vows, watch out! :)
Thanks for sending the laugh again! I love your sense of humor!
by the way, i have to sign your comments anonymously now, so i'll try to remember to sign my name so you know who it is. :) have a great day!