Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Snapshots

The 3 little Indians spent Christmas Eve organizing packages under the tree and reading the tags to see which ones were for them. They were so patient and didn't ask to open any of them...unlike their mother at that age.

Sprinkling the magic reindeer food on the lawn Christmas Eve. We also got a huge kick out of tracking Santa online (Norad tracks Santa). As luck would have it, at 11:42 when we checked...Santa was in San Antonio!

As is our tradition, we all wore our matching Mickey Christmas jammies Christmas Eve.

All 3 love the scooters Santa brought. I had to dodge the boys all morning long as they tried to take me out doing daredevil stunts.


For a year now Deven has been asking for a Koala Brothers costume (don't ask me why). Since the show isn't on Playhouse Disney anymore...well...they were a steal online. Greatest bargain I found at $5 a piece. Cost less than the shipping.

Watching the Disney World Christmas Parade in Priya's new pappasan chair.

Thanks to the "Ratatouille" movie, Deven now wants to go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower. Hopefully, this wooden Eiffel Tower puzzle he unwrapped will buy us a few years.

Our Christmas wouldn't be complete without an illness in the family. Lucky for us, we all had (still have) the sniffles and coughs...but Trevor was the sickest and in need of regular breathing treatments. Only on Priya's lap, of course.

Christmas afternoon at my parents...my mom tends to buy in themes. This year, Priya's was American Girl/accessories, Deven got dinosaurs galore, and Trevor has more puppies than were in 101 Dalmations--including this life-sized dog he named after our own beagle, Spridle.

Couldn't get those boys to be serious or stand still. What jokesters.

Christmas Day found my father suffering through day #3 of the horrible flu. I knew Dad was really sick when I ordered him to go lay down and rest...and he actually obeyed me. As a result, Animesh got turkey-carving duty...which pleased him just fine (ya know...a surgeon has a THING for knives...). I cracked up when Animesh asked for a stool to reach the bird.

My mom was fully aware that the 3 little Indians would have nothing to do with any of the Christmas feast, so she prepared a gourmet meal tailored to their finicky tastes--Kraft Mac-n-Cheese and McDonald's Chicken Nuggets. Spoiled, I know.

We're headed to Dallas soon to ring in the New Year. Have a fun and safe celebration!

4 comments:

Melody A. said...

V has to use that breathing thing every night before bed until Feb. Luckily it's not that torturous.

That picture of Animesh cracks me up. What did he get you for Christmas?

Love the Koala Bro. pictures. Surprised to see that the costumes even existed.

Have a great trip.

Dawn said...

wow, 3 kids and you uploaded christmas pictures before me...wow. I dont know now about Dallas, call me and I'll tell you why.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Animesh picture is too cute!! I LOVE the first pic of the shadow in front of the tree. Looks like you guys had some serious fun. Best wishes for safe travels....Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great and blessed xmas, I'm so glad, can't wait to see you again at the gym, get fired up...wwwhhhoooaaa...