Saturday, October 27, 2007

Celebrity Showdown

Leave it to our neighborhood social planner to come up with yet another fun event. Last night Angelia hosted a "girls only" appetizer/dessert party at her house...but with a twist. We all had to dress up as a female celebrity--preferably one with serious issues. Everyone was pretty creative...and Angelia went all out with the decorations...complete with backstage passes for us and a red carpet to walk on!

The food was unbelievably tasty...thank goodness it was a recipe exchange so we can hopefully re-create all the yummies in our own kitchen. I wonder if everything will taste as good if I'm not among celebrities...

Britney Spears, a pregnant Nicole Richie, jailbird Paris Hilton, and a hilarious Angelina Jolie...yes those are GROOVY GIRLS she's using for all her kids!

Her body's too booty-licious---J.Lo poses with our hostess with the mostess--Gwen (Angelia) Stefani.

Three different Britney Spears...current Britney on the left, bald Britney in the middle, and school-girl Britney (me) on the right. Think "Baby Hit Me One More Time." I feel sorry for the girl and want to remember Britney when she was sweet and innocent.


Keep visiting Angelia's blog for more party photos. Way to host a spook-tacular costume party, girlfriend. Tons o' fun!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

looks like I missed lots of fun. I was busy buying crap I didnt need with money I didnt have. I hope you had a blast - you deserve it! Dawn

Anonymous said...

So fun, so glad you came!!! Next year, we'll mix it up even more!!!