Wednesday, August 1, 2007

You Just Gotta "Bellive"


I tell everyone who crosses my path that I have lost brain cells with the pregnancy and subsequent delivery of each of my 3 little Indians. I am certain my placentas were boasting incredible brain power when they entered the world. I used to be organized, well-rested, on time, and, let's face it, SANE B.C. (before children). I wouldn't trade motherhood for anything, but it sure would be nice to know where to find the baby wipes I just KNOW I bought at Walmart only to discover that I have placed them oh-so-carefully in the freezer for safe-keeping. And if I didn't look at my calendar daily I would be totally lost. Seriously.

So, it shouldn't be any surprise to discover--DAYS LATER, I might add-- that the adorable sign I have purchased at Hobby Lobby to display in my family room is misspelled. I apparently left my keen attention to detail in the hospital when I quit working as a nurse. I'm part annoyed, part amused at this purchase...in fact, it's such a hallmark trait of who I have become, I am tempted to just keep it and display it proudly on my mantle to remind myself that I just gotta "bellive."

2 comments:

Melody A. said...

TOO FUNNY! I don't know that I would have caught that either! Definitely a keeper though. I would laugh everytime I saw it.

Anonymous said...

definitely keep it! I'm glad i'm not the only one who does things like that. Actually, when i first looked at it i thought it meant BE LIVE. that's kind of cool!