Monday, July 30, 2007

Mountaintop Experience


I spent this weekend away from my family, but I wasn't at a spa or on a shopping spree (although these are sounding quite tempting...). Once (sometimes twice) a year I attend this amazing Christian "retreat" of sorts here in Boerne...and there's absolutely nothing quite like it. The theme is always different, but the mainstay is always the rainbow. This beautiful rainbow shot was taken outside my house in April. My faith has always played an important role in my life, especially after having children, but each time I experience one of these weekends I am drawn even closer to God and am reminded of how blessed I truly am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That photo took me back to Priscilla's walk when the whole team and pilgrims saw one just like it on Walk 74...thanks for the reminder. Catherine