Monday, December 6, 2010

It was a....

....hot chocolate drinking....



....gingerbread house making....
 


....Christmas parade float riding kind of weekend.








Loved it all.  But I'm now ready to
get some things accomplished.

And since I'm thinking I might be tied up for a bit...
it might be awhile till I post on the ole' blog.

Meanwhile, you can visit me here if you'd like.  
Since they say that a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

Who is "they," anyway?

I discovered Posterous awhile back.
It just took me awhile to figure it all out.
It's so easy!
And it's a fun way to post via my phone.....
anytime!
Which is handy for me since I'm almost never home.

Speaking of never being home...
it's time for me to jet off again.
The to-do list is long.
But, as my friend's husband reminded her
when she was stressed about her to-do list....
it's all fun stuff!
Good stuff!
Festive stuff!
I just need to take a deep breath...slowly...
and remember that it'll all get done.

Eventually.

2 comments:

The Old Man said...

It's all fun stuff when you do it with Him in your heart and the kids always notice that little detail. eHugs to all you favorite little Indians :)

HiHoOhio said...

Trevor looks like you!!!!