Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Love (Feb. 4th ed.)....

....music.


All different kinds to suit all of my many moods.

Listening to it when I'm feeling mellow.

And when I'm feeling worshipful.

And when I'm feeling funky.

And when I wanna feel engergized.

And when I'm feeling empowered.

And when I'm feeling a little bit country.

And a little bit rock-n-roll.

And when I'm feeling rebellious.

And when I'm imagining myself as a famous musician.

And when I'm feeling nostalgic.

And when I want to feel hip and relate to a younger crowd. :-)

But not only do I love listening to music.....




I love playing music.







I love music.

2 comments:

sojourner said...

first, i LOVE the way you expressed your "feelings" through this post

second, where did you find the time to link all the music videos!

third, when oh when will we be able to hear/see you perform on your own video

fourth, i "feel" blessed to know such a diverse and creative lady!

Moon Mommy said...

You are a gifted musician, among other things. I love this quote and it's perfect for your post:
"Music brings people together.
It allows us to experience the same emotions.
People everywhere are the same in heart and spirit.
No matter what language we speak, what color we are, the form of our politics or the expression of our love and our faith,
music proves: We are the same."
~ John Denver ~
p.s. LOVE Madonna. I'm adding that CD to our beach weekend repertoire.