Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Saturday we visited Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, TX. Normally a water park, it was transformed into a winter wonderland filled with a gazillion lights and snow-like activities.

Everyone had a blast. Ice skating was voted as being the most fun part of the outing. Hands down. The 2 little Indians did great...in spite of never having ice skated before in their lives. Trevor chose to sit it out with Daddy.

Most of my pictures turned out quite blurry. But, you get the idea.










This was a sledding ride (off to the right). The lines were incredibly long, so Deven was very disappointed he didn't get his chance to fly down like an Olympic bob sledder. Next year, he informed me, it will be the first thing we visit.

























We're headed someplace special the day after Christmas, and there are a lot of things to accomplish before then--the least of which is blogging.

So, I will take this opportunity now to wish all of you a blessed holiday filled with magic, wonder, and love. May all the joy you spread to your family and friends be returned to you tenfold. And, may you make the time to remember the reason for the season.

I'll be back online
In 2009!

8 comments:

Moon Mommy said...

Jennifer, I'm so glad I checked out your blog today. I had no idea Schlitterban did this, so it's on my list of must do's with Jaden next year! Looks like so much family fun.

Anonymous said...

We know you and your beautiful family will have nothing but a magical holiday. Hugs.

Ashley said...

What a fun night!!! It makes me wanna go ice skating! But since I'm here in Colombia for Christmas there is definitely no ice for skating! Merry Christmas (and Feliz Navidad)!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

MeRRy ChRiStmAs to you & your BEAUTIFUL family!

yall be safe & have loads of fun!

love!

Yvette said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the pictures! Merry Christmas to everyone!

sojourner said...

Never knew there was such a place as that!

Quirky Mess said...

Yet another thing we wanted to do this year, but didn't. Bummer! Looks like so much fun!

I'm glad you guys went.

Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

Heather said...

I am cracking up over Trevor's shirt...Gabe has the same one, and it is one of his favorites!

Girl, sometimes we have so much in common it's scary :)

Hope you're having a great holiday, and that you get to have fun with Catherine and her family on New Year's.

Happy New Year! It's been great getting to know you this year!