Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Countdown to Christmas

The crazy week has begun. It's that last week before the holiday break...a week filled with kids' Christmas parties, Christmas programs, last minute shopping, last minute wrapping, a "to do" list longer than my cute little stationary piece of paper, and countless little ends to tie up. I'm pooped. I know I'm not alone, am I?

When I think of my constant state of busy-ness, I have been trying to determine what I could possible eliminate to reduce the hurriedness and rushing around that I have been doing. Some of it I bring on myself, some of it has to do with having 3 little Indians, but most of it has to do with doing things I enjoy and doing things for others...both of which make my heart smile.

So, it is during this obscenely crazy week that I am trying to step up my work-out regimen. Angelia and I kicked some serious booty at the kick-boxing class yesterday, and it was FUN! Never mind that we both can't walk today...I've determined that this exercise stuff is a necessary component in my quest for sanity--and I might even drop a few pounds in the process. Spinning class is today...so tomorrow I might officially be bed bound.

No comments: