Tuesday, August 28, 2007

School Daze: The Sequel

Deven could hardly contain his excitement on his first day at his new school. Trevor, on the other hand, wouldn't stand still long enough for a pic--but neither one cried when we left. Deven donned the obligatory bug spray the teachers were offering on the playground...and away he went.

Mama and her sweet boys...Animesh asked when I was going to stop dressing them alike. I said, "Um, well, when they tell me not to!" I didn't realize JUST HOW MUCH I missed them today until I was running errands and spotted a mother unloading a double stroller from her "mommy-mobile." Isn't it funny how the most unexpected things trigger memories?


Overall, a highly successful 2nd day in kinder for Priya and 1st day of preschool for the boys...both of them even SLEPT during nap time! Yea!

1 comment:

Melody A. said...

I love your hair like that! Thanks for breakfast this morning.