Friday, July 20, 2007

Let the fun begin!


Inspired by so many friends who have started blogs recently, I thought to myself, "Why the heck not?" So what if no one reads it or my posts are shared by total strangers across the globe or I am lame and don't post things for weeks/months/years on end? I am doing this for myself...and the 3 little Indians (more on them later)....and that's good enough, right? I've got to get over this overwhelming urge to please other people. I'm sure none of you out there struggle with THAT problem...

About the 3 little Indians...well, they're our precious offspring. My husband is Indian-- of course the only thing Indian about him is his blood and his name. He eats so much red meat that his ancestors are raising from the dead crying out, "What about the sacred cow?!" So, our kids are only HALF Indian, but I thought the title 3 little Indians was appropriate for this blog since most of the posts and photos will center around them--they are just so darn cute and SO MUCH FUN!

Look forward to seeing you around the web...let the fun begin!

3 comments:

Melody A. said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! Can't wait to see more.

Melody A. said...

Love the title, by the way. See, you already have two comments.

Yvette said...

Good for you Jenny! I love it already. Maybe sometime in the next year I will follow in your footsteps! Great start- I love the name and the picture is great too! Kisses to the kids.
Love Yvette